i love how in the script Simon was meant to have like a leather jacket and be a total bad boy, but somehow he ended up like this
One time during my freshmen year of college I forgot to do a history paper that was worth 20% of my grade and the teacher didn’t accept late work, so I waited until the professor handed back the papers and angrily asked where mine was. The teacher felt so bad for losing it he let me re-do the entire paper and gave me an A-
You fucking champ
Ugh, worst song ever.
if we’re being honest, this was the moment that Emma Stone arrived.
On a scale from the winter soldier
how intense is your eyeliner
|—||John Green (via kushandwizdom)|
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
what this entire post is saying: “i’m too lazy to read actual women’s reasons for why they’re uncomfortable with a political label that has been historically used to marginalize everyone except white middle class women, so i’m just going to ignore and distort the points they raise for notes”